Corsair Community

corsair void pro,sound problem since weeks

mika08

Hi,

I experienced some sound problem since some weeks, it look like it is muffle.

To give you an exemple, in Apex i got all sound really loud but not footsteps.

I try the usual, uninstalling icue, uninstalling drivers,clear register and all with ccleaner,reinstalling everything,deactivating icue and reactivate,playing with eq ,restart icue service,pair back dongle and headset,update firmware and all But nothing work,its like enhancement are gones and all basic sound are low where every other sound are really high like fire in game music etc,but no footsteps or movement(or really really really low).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well , hello

I update my post, after trying mANNNNNNYYYY things, i finally end up with using windows drivers instead of icue one, that result in icue detecting my headset but no longer controlling it in and only controlling the stop after a certain time(that occur even when active but well, i was sure of that). So no more control of sound quality from Icue.

I install peace/AO to get an equalizer and did the same settings that Icue has on Fps competition equalizer, 7.1 and pre amp 1.5 and magic i got a normal sound.

In conclusion, since that happenned around the same time than an update of icue (already made all the uninstall reinstall techniques found arround all of this forum so that's not it). I ended up that Icue/drivers need a fix from dev Please?