Corsair Community

How to remap left windows key to function modifier?

yoonie

I remapped a few other keys fine, but I can't seem to find the 'Fn' modifier anywhere on the list. I just want my left windows key to behave like my Fn key- i. e. I hold left windows, hit f11, and it pauses the media.

Any help?

• 8 months later...
  • Corsair Employee
I remapped a few other keys fine, but I can't seem to find the 'Fn' modifier anywhere on the list. I just want my left windows key to behave like my Fn key- i. e. I hold left windows, hit f11, and it pauses the media.

Any help?

It is not possible to remap another key to the "FN" key, but you can remap the "FN" key to something else.

Any help?

First create a new mode. After that switch back to your default mode. Then right click the Windows-key there and select "Mode Selecting/Switching..." from the popup-menu. A new window appears. Click the "While pressed (return to last mode when released)" option. Select the new mode there and press OK.

You have to recolor that mode of course and setup any keys you like. Including media keys.

Archived