Corsair Community

Asus motherboard has no settings.

TRH3112

Just got a new build set up, using the corsair 220T, with the 3 iCUE fans, I have a Asus Prime Z390-A motherboard that supports aura sync, using the RGB header I have a coolermaster ML120 AiO.

I have iCUE and Aura sync downloaded, the AiO and motherboard lights work perfectly within aura sync, however iCUE detects my z390-A it says "Asus motherboard has no settings". any ideas on how to fix this, if its possible at all?

side note: I have downloaded the aura sync plugin

• 3 weeks later...

TBH, iCue does not work with ANY motherboard management software. All the softwares have conflicts with iCue and here is the bad news. It is literally impossible to do a complete removal of the mobo software. I have found that the only way to fix this problem is to do a clean reinstall of Windows.

So you are going to have to determine whether you want to use the motherboard software or iCue, but you cannot use both. One hint for the Commander Pro. If you are using Corsair's AIO, you must connect the pump USB connector directly to the motherboard USB connector. You also have to connect the Commander Pro to the second USB connector. Since all motherboards only have two USB connectors, the USB connector for the front panel USB ports must be connected to one of the Commander Pro's USB ports. Otherwise the water cooler will not appear in iCue.

• 2 weeks later...
I get same problem new softwares installed and up to date. Currently having aura sync controlling motherboard rgb and argb water block. ICue doesn't have any effect to control these. TBH its not bad for the kind of profile I am running. I could ignore it an live with it or I might buy cables and run argb to a lightning node. Thats what I miost likely do.