Corsair Community

G Keys Do Not Work

CiLK

I've looked all over the internet and can't find a resolution for this. My G1-G6 keys do not work. I tried mapping them to abilities in WoW and then I tried making a macro in iCue and they weren't registering at all. Online people were suggesting adding a delay between keystrokes but I have no idea how to do that in iCue or if it's even possible because one post said that iCue doesn't support key remapping.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

iCUE certainly supports remapping. However, remember the G keys are not standard keys with specified ASCII values. In the game, you need to assign the skill/command to a standard letter, number, symbol, function key. Then open up iCUE -> K95P -> Actions -> + to add a new action. Then click on the drop down menu in the lower center of the window. The right half will all be key remaps. Select the appropriate category for what you mapped it to in the game. Then click the same key in the menu. Now that you have created the remap action, you can assign it to a specific G key and rename it whatever you like.

You can also do this directly as a recorded macro, but you still need a standard ASCII key to hang on and it is probably a bit more complex than is necessary for most people.

• 1 year later...
iCUE certainly supports remapping. However, remember the G keys are not standard keys with specified ASCII values. In the game, you need to assign the skill/command to a standard letter, number, symbol, function key. Then open up iCUE -> K95P -> Actions -> + to add a new action. Then click on the drop down menu in the lower center of the window. The right half will all be key remaps. Select the appropriate category for what you mapped it to in the game. Then click the same key in the menu. Now that you have created the remap action, you can assign it to a specific G key and rename it whatever you like.

You can also do this directly as a recorded macro, but you still need a standard ASCII key to hang on and it is probably a bit more complex than is necessary for most people.

Thank you for this!