Corsair Community

M65 Pro RGB--No RGB and right mouse doesn't work

turks1966

Hello,

My M65 Pro RGB mouse has stopped having any RGB and my right button will not work. I have had problems with it in the past, the RGB, but I could usually get it working if I iunplugged it and plugged it back in. This is no longer working since the newest ICUE update. I unstalled ICUE, plugged the mouse back in and the right button would work, but had no RGB. When I reinstalled the software the right button no longer worked and it still had no RGB. My Corsair K68 keyboard still has functionality along with RGB support and the software work with it. I have put in a Warranty claim with Corsair, I still have my receipt, I purchased it 12/27/19. Honestly if this product can't last a year before having issues like this, I am seriously going to go with another company for my mouse in the future. I bought the keyboard and mouse, based on Corsair's reputation. I always thought they made good products that were durable and long lasting but this mouse is just not working the way it's supposed to and it's only been 9 months. Any help you can provide would be appreciated.

Thank You,

turks1966