Corsair Community

Need help with K70 RGB not remembering set colors when computer locked

pbeverywhere

Hi, i am new here, I don't know where to post this, so i may be in the wrong area. But my question is, when i lock my computer/ restart it (which i do alot) the keyboard changes from my set colors to the default setting, which is the red with wasd and arrow keys being white. Is this normal? Please tell me if I am doing anything wrong on this forum. Thank you so much.

Save your default profile on the onboard memory and you should be fine. Most likely you made a new profile in CUE and setup it as default there, however, when CUE is not running the keyboard goes back to the profile saved in the onboard memory.

Once you have the keyboard programmed to your liking,

you need to right-click on the "bars" to the right of your profile and:

1) "Save Profile to Device Memory, and

2) ensure "Set as Default Profile" is checked.

The programming you have set will be there when you boot-up or re-log-in again.

See attached picture.

1708265385_Protocol48-K70defaultprofilesetting.thumb.png.d7987c0354437c84c67f6865d389c246.png

• 4 years later...
  • 3 months later...
Hi!

I have the exact same issue with my k70 (yes, on 2020!), and iCUE doesn't has an option to upload the profile to my keyboard.

Am I losing something?

Same. I've spent about 20 minutes on this which is just too long considering the simplicity of the task. I want my Corsair K70 to keep the EXACT same settings ALL THE TIME. Just one setting or profile or whatever you want to call it. Doesn't seem too much to ask. Garbage software.

• 2 months later...