Corsair Community

RM850 Out of Stock

Paul_charp

Hi guys !

I wanted to buy a RM850 PSU for a new build, but I see that it's out of stock for now.

I now the current worldwide situation is affecting everyone, and also the supplies chains for computer parts.

But I wonder if anyone as an idea for when those part (like the RM850) will be available again ? It is a matter of days ? weeks ? or months ?

Take care of you all ! And have a nice day !

• Corsair Employee
Hi guys !

I wanted to buy a RM850 PSU for a new build, but I see that it's out of stock for now.

I now the current worldwide situation is affecting everyone, and also the supplies chains for computer parts.

But I wonder if anyone as an idea for when those part (like the RM850) will be available again ? It is a matter of days ? weeks ? or months ?

Take care of you all ! And have a nice day !

Probably "10 - 17 days".

I say that based on Newegg's backorder status. My guess is they have a container on the water and know exactly where it is on the Pacific. :D

Also, you might be better ordering Corsair products from resellers rather than directly from their website, ironically.

Based on anecdotal and self-experience it seems they are listing more of their products on their 3rd party storefronts found on Amazon and Newegg before they fill direct orders. It would make sense if this is happening - better someone's else' employees being put at risk rather than ones that may be able to sue you if the contract Rona.

Again, that's just anecdotal and my understanding of what I'm seeing. Big pinches of salt.

Edited by Chirpes
'Big pinches of salt'