Corsair Community

Reactive typing not working. Vengeance K70 RGB

adam3039

I've watched plenty of tutorials on how to turn it on, I understand that it is a profile-wide setting as well. Even when I download other profiles that incorporate reactive typing, it doesn't work. I've set a color in "Mutiple Keys" and everything is enabled properly. I still get light effects and everything, just no reactive type.

Has anyone run into this? Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Same here... type lighting doesn't work at all.. I have set it up right... over and over.. not sure what the deal is. frustrating.

I am going to DL and try some profiles people have made and see if I can get those to work.. aside from no lighting animations my KB seems to work fine...

• 10 months later...
If it refuses to work even following the above instructions, do a clean install of CUE. If a lighting animation is given an I'd consisting of all 0s, it can really mess up the type lighting (yes, I did this myself and to fix it, I had to clean install CUE)

If it refuses to work even following the above instructions, do a clean install of CUE. If a lighting animation is given an I'd consisting of all 0s, it can really mess up the type lighting (yes, I did this myself and to fix it, I had to clean install CUE)

oh yea that was a bad bug. It would spread to all of your other profiles and mess up everything. No need to reinstall jsut Clear the HID folder.

Archived