Corsair Community

******** Ram Cooler not seen by Link

Rockydog1947

Well, finally received my Corsair Link yesterday and got it installed and running. Everything seems to be running as expected except for a couple of items.

1) The Link doesn't recognize my ******** ZM-RC1000 Titanium RAM Cooler. It gets power ok and is running smoothly but is not shown by the Link. Tried different plug in ports but no difference.

2) The H100 pump is running at 2150 - 2200 rpm and has a temperature of 26.4 C and the CPU temp is 35 C. That's 8.5 degrees different, shouldn't the unit be able to close that gap to say 30 C each?

Thanks, Ken

• Corsair Employee
1) The Link doesn't recognize my ******** ZM-RC1000 Titanium RAM Cooler. It gets power ok and is running smoothly but is not shown by the Link. Tried different plug in ports but no difference.

A: The next release of the software should support more third party fans.

2) The H100 pump is running at 2150 - 2200 rpm and has a temperature of 26.4 C and the CPU temp is 35 C. That's 8.5 degrees different, shouldn't the unit be able to close that gap to say 30 C each?

A: Keep in mind some applications will show CPU Core temps where as the MB BIOS reports the CPU temp which is commonly 5-10 deg less than the core temps. So please check what the specific Application is looking at.

Archived