Corsair Community

Adding Keys for UK layout

Me! Actually these are the profiles I have on my keyboard that lack 1 or 2 keys...

Even if I'd suggest to convert all the profiles in the forum...:bigeyes:

Many thanks!

I do want to eventually get them all done but ill def start with those when the next latest patch comes out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I also have the UK layout..

on some profiles i lack lightning on the "|,\"- and the "?,/"-key.

up to this point, i checked the groups, selected specific groups where the keys were supposed to be affected but were not, held dont CTRL and selected the keys and simply saved the group onto the original group.

i did it that way for the Sonar profile (also changed it to blue, if anyone is interested in that) and it worked out just fine.

do different layouts just have different keys in different spots? i don't get this whole layout thing.

I threw this together using Corsair's keyboard images. You can see the differences in the layouts.

To note, there are 2 main layout types. There's NA, which also has Taiwan identical to it. There's EU, which has Belize, China, Germany, Spain, France, Italy, Mexico, Nordic, Russia, and UK identical to it.

Then you have Brazil, Japan, and Korea, which have their own layouts.

I threw this together using Corsair's keyboard images. You can see the differences in the layouts.

To note, there are 2 main layout types. There's NA, which also has Taiwan identical to it. There's EU, which has Belize, China, Germany, Spain, France, Italy, Mexico, Nordic, Russia, and UK identical to it.

Then you have Brazil, Japan, and Korea, which have their own layouts.

ty for those images.

:D

Archived