Corsair Community

Can I connect LL120 fan to a lighting node pro led channel 1?

Johnny87au

You'll need a second lighting channel and fan hub. If you only have 1 RGB Fan LED Hub, then get the multipack that comes with it. You can get a fan hub splitter (3rd party) that will let you put two hubs on a single channel if you want (not necessary) but you'll still need a second fan hub.

You'll need a second lighting channel and fan hub. If you only have 1 RGB Fan LED Hub, then get the multipack that comes with it. You can get a fan hub splitter (3rd party) that will let you put two hubs on a single channel if you want (not necessary) but you'll still need a second fan hub.

If I don't purchase a fan splitter as shipping is expensive, do I just need a RGB hub for 1 additional ll120? And ditch the lighting note pro ?

The splitter is totally optional. But for 9 LL fans, you're going to need an second hub.

For just 1 ... you can get an RGB Fan Splitter or an adapter. But those would come from the same place with the same shipping. So ... yeah, you'll need a hub.

So your saying even if I connect 1 extra fan, I still need to purchase a splitter which in total is like $50? I just purchased a 2nd RGB hub but i need the splitter also ?

The splitter is totally optional. But for 9 LL fans, you're going to need an second hub.

For just 1 ... you can get an RGB Fan Splitter or an adapter. But those would come from the same place with the same shipping. So ... yeah, you'll need a hub.

So your saying even if I connect 1 extra fan, I still need to purchase a splitter which in total is like $50? I just purchased a 2nd RGB hub but i need the splitter also ?

Well the commander pro LED ports both are taken as 1 is the first RGB hub and second led port is being used by my LED Corsair strips... Can I plug the strips into the second RGB hub ? And just connect my second RGB hub into commander pro LED port 2?

Not without an adapter. So we're back to that.

Or throw in a Lighting Node Pro.

Yes, you'd still need a second RGB Fan LED Hub. The fans don't connect directly to an LNP.

You seem to want to avoid the second LNP and/or second fan hub. But you don't like the answers involved with that. Which puts you back to a second LNP and second fan hub. This was in my first reply to your question.