Corsair Community

Not Detected and Light Issues

PillowTalk

Just bought this thing. The keyboard itself works (I am typing this post with it) but CUE says it is not detected. I have tried everything about this in the FAQ to no avail.

I am also noticing that the indicator lights for Caps Lock, Numlock and Scroll Lock are not working. The numlock indicator is always on, even when the lock is off, the other two do not come on when I press the keys, but the lights themselves work when powering on (and setting to BIOS mode makes the scroll lock blink as it should). Also when in BIOS mode, pressing any key on the board makes the main lights to shift brightness, and still the indicator lights do not change when pressing caps or numlock.

SOLUTION:

I figured because it was working, but only partially it was a driver issue (and I am on Windows 10, which just came out, so...) so I went in to the driver manager, and instead of letting Windows or CUE install the drivers, I manually selected the "Corsair K70 Gaming Keyboard" driver for what was appearing as the "Corsair Composite Virtual Device" and everything, even the indicator lights, began working immediately after they installed.

Archived