Corsair Community

CUE color problems

Kokikroket

I have Scimitar and VOID.

Everytime when i start any game from rainbow effect goes full red and stays there till i leave game..

anyone know whats that or how to disable it..

Its annoying and weird..started with last update!

any help i would be realy thankfull

Which game are we talking about? Or is it all games? And is it always only a red color?

Also, which update? Did you update to CUE 2.8.70 from a previous version perhaps?

Diablo 3,WoW,Lol any game ive tryed...

just downloaded new version 2.8.70 from site same problem... and its always a red color...on headphones and mice!

Diablo 3 implemented the Corsair CUE SDK with the last patch and it automatically turns the keyboard red and uses a custom profile setup by Blizzard itself. If you don't want to use it then you need to disable the setting "Enable SDK" in the CUE settings area (gear button at the top in CUE 2).

Diablo 3 implemented the Corsair CUE SDK with the last patch and it automatically turns the keyboard red and uses a custom profile setup by Blizzard itself. If you don't want to use it then you need to disable the setting "Enable SDK" in the CUE settings area (gear button at the top in CUE 2).

Thank you alot fixed....weee

• 2 weeks later...
ive tried all the usb ports, its just odd that it worked for 2weeks then all the sudden it didnt, i disable the sdk and poof works fine, just no cool integration with game, the only reason i bought the scimitar was so i could play the game one handed. Just kinda sucks that there isnt any way to edit the auto diablo 3 profile. I feel as if there should be a section in cue for game generated profiles so they can be tweaked with something goes wrong.

ive tried all the usb ports, its just odd that it worked for 2weeks then all the sudden it didnt, i disable the sdk and poof works fine, just no cool integration with game, the only reason i bought the scimitar was so i could play the game one handed. Just kinda sucks that there isnt any way to edit the auto diablo 3 profile. I feel as if there should be a section in cue for game generated profiles so they can be tweaked with something goes wrong.

I turned the SDK off then reinstalled CUE then re-enabled the SDK works fine now. It kept saying the macro service had quit working and that there were errors. Seems to have fixed itself.

Archived