Corsair Community

680x Radiator Fitment Tripple Radiators

FireFighterHill

Anyone successfully fit 3 rads in the 680x? 280mm on top, 360mm in the front, and another 280mm on the bottom? The configurator shows I can fit a 240 on top, 360 in the front and 140 in the bottom. But I already have five HD140 RGB fans, 280mm rad, 360mm rad. I wanna use them and I wanna stay symmetrical top to bottom. I know its overkill but so is most everything i build. Otherwise I gotta buy a 240mm rad, 140mm rad.

You won’t be able to do 2x280 with anything else. Those two can do any of the three sides in combination, but not take a 3rd radiator (aside from a token 120/140). If you want three, you have to do 240mm top/bottom. The issue is the in/out ports. There is no room to work them out, unless perhaps you get a radiator with some unusual end cap ports. I am still not sure that will resolve the front 360mm.

There was a Corsair build from a few years back called ‘Brute Force’. It is the 360 + 240 + 240 in a 740 Air. That is the same internal frame as the 680x. It should still be in the builds section of the main website.