Corsair Community

[LOW VOLUME] Corsair Void Pro Wireless

SOLIDKREATE

Hello,

A recent firmware update has ruined my Void Pro. The "Mic On / Mic Off" voice is very, very low. When I play the game IL-2 Battle of Bodenplatte, the game volume is very low. It's only on that game. I checked the volume settings on the game and they are all maxed out. Windows is maxed out, headset was maxed out. YouTube works fine however and so does Netflix. Warframe is almost 50% of what it was.

I tried the 20-sec hold for a reset on the mute button - no change

Re-installed iCUE - no change

Removed all drivers, folders and registry keys - no change (after re-install)

There are ZERO volume control sliders for the games I play in iCUE. There is only the one for the headset itself.

My conclusion is to not by your products anymore. I think I'll go with Razer, Creative or Turtle Beach from now on.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::evil:

• Corsair Employee

Hi SOLIDKREATE,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Have you checked Window's volume mixer with your games to see if they're still maxed out? In the meantime, I recommend getting in touch with our support team by opening a ticket at https://help.corsair.com and they'll be able to help you solve the issue.

So in my post I described what you just asked me to do. This has already been done. Checked while in-game. I had iCUE open, volume sliders open, game settings window open. All were maxed out. Please read my post before telling me to do something I already did. My anger is not with you personally. Your company needs to roll back it's firmware to maybe March 2020. That is the last time this headset worked properly. BTW, the audio prompts are extremely low no matter what media I am using.