Corsair Community

In the middle of downloading iCue, I bought a LNP

solarity

Don't really need it, though I do like the original Cue for my K70 LUX and I want to support Corsair's effort. It will also be nice to have more control over my HD-120s as they are currently plugged into the MB Digital header. I haven't been to thrilled with my motherboard's software so I am looking forward to this new software!

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/005/574/takemymoney.jpg

Your patronage is much appreciated! I promise you won't regret it, when I switched from thermaltake rgb fans with the hardwired controller to hd120 /hd140's with the LNP, it was a night and day difference. The ability to change my fans to match my Overwatch Profile on my keyboard and being able to use ICUE to control each LED was amazing!

Your patronage is much appreciated! I promise you won't regret it, when I switched from thermaltake rgb fans with the hardwired controller to hd120 /hd140's with the LNP, it was a night and day difference. The ability to change my fans to match my Overwatch Profile on my keyboard and being able to use ICUE to control each LED was amazing!

LOL, I to have an OW profile as well, I only really play that game. I fell in love with CUE, when I first got the K70 Lux over a year ago. My old man liked the feel of my keyboard, that he got the same one lol. I like how they are moving to a one utility for all. At one point I had 3 Corsair utilities as my mouse and headset at the time had their own software and were not compatible with CUE. I gave my old mouse to my nephew and sadly none of the Corsair mice felt big enough for my hands, so I jumped ship for that. I am waiting for Corsair to come out with a larger lighter mouse like the G403, then I will retire my G403 to replace my crappy mouse at work. I still have my corsair headset at work, though I use audiophile-ish open back headphones now at home.

I look forward to using the LNP, I don't know if I really need any more RGB strips. I already have 16 devices that have wires for the RGB. That isn't even talking about my motherboard. I hope Corsair takes control of the MB's LEDs via the SDK. Though I took a look at it, and the SDK does feel rather limited. My next step is to get my RGB fittings to be controlled by the system. I am looking into some of the Digital RGB ICs they have for LEDs. It would be easier if Corsair just made one, so I could plug all of my analog devices into them.

I decided if I like what a company is doing I will support then. I am even throwing $5 a month at Gamers Nexxus's Patreon as I feel their content is some of the better tech tubers.

• Corsair Employee
Wow, thanks for the feedback and support. Even though this is an early release, we want to hear what you have to say. As the software matures, there are a lot of projects planned for the future, and all feedback will be taken in to guide the process.

• 1 year later...
LOL, I to have an OW profile as well, I only really play that game. I fell in love with CUE, when I first got the K70 Lux over a year ago. My old man liked the feel of my keyboard, that he got the same one lol. I like how they are moving to a one utility for all. At one point I had 3 Corsair utilities as my mouse and headset at the time had their own software and were not compatible with CUE. I gave my old mouse to my nephew and sadly none of the Corsair mice felt big enough for my hands, so I jumped ship for that. I am waiting for Corsair to come out with a larger lighter mouse like the G403, then I will retire my G403 to replace my crappy mouse at work. I still have my corsair headset at work, though I use audiophile-ish open back headphones now at home.

I look forward to using the LNP, I don't know if I really need any more RGB strips. I already have 16 devices that have wires for the RGB. That isn't even talking about my motherboard. I hope Corsair takes control of the MB's LEDs via the SDK. Though I took a look at it, and the SDK does feel rather limited. My next step is to get my RGB fittings to be controlled by the system. I am looking into some of the Digital RGB ICs they have for LEDs. It would be easier if Corsair just made one, so I could plug all of my analog devices into them.

I decided if I like what a company is doing I will support then. I am even throwing $5 a month at Gamers Nexxus's Patreon as I feel their content is some of the better tech tubers.

I also prefer open-back models these days. I've recently switched to the Audio-Technica AD700X, after years of sticking to gaming-centric headsets. I'm enjoying the wider sound-stage and better sound quality more than anything else.

Archived