Corsair Community

GPU problem

o0Tuningw0o

You will need to manually add it to the dashboard. Click the + by the Dashboard. Then the carrot > at System Information. This should show a drop down menu with all your hardware, including GPU.

the RGB isnt changing in the gpu om my motherboard it is changing

Motherboard is Z390 Prime A and the gpu is ASUS RTX2080

There are no controls in iCUE for the RGB of your graphics card for any brand. You have do this with whatever software the manufacturer provides. In this case Aura or the Armory bundle.

yea but if i do that the icue isnt working anny more until i reastart the pc

If you need to actively use Aura for this, but also have an Asus motherboard, you need to disable plugin (iCUE->Settings->General). It crashes because iCUE and Aura are fighting for control. Unchecking will yield to Asus. If you have other software/device that use a plugin, you can specifically take out the Asus bits by removing the folder from C:Program Files x86/Corsair/Corsair iCUE Software/Plugins and cut and paste the Asus folder to the desktop. You will need to restart iCUE after with either method.

If you need to actively use Aura for this, but also have an Asus motherboard, you need to disable plugin (iCUE->Settings->General). It crashes because iCUE and Aura are fighting for control. Unchecking will yield to Asus. If you have other software/device that use a plugin, you can specifically take out the Asus bits by removing the folder from C:Program Files x86/Corsair/Corsair iCUE Software/Plugins and cut and paste the Asus folder to the desktop. You will need to restart iCUE after with either method.

the thing is i wand to sync the lights to be the same on anny device

also asus aura is sorting the lighting for the gpu

iCue can only control the motherboard lighting and the 12V RGB connectors on the motherboard.

The GPU and adressable RGB is not managed by iCUE.

So you have to set GPU RGB through Aura

thats the thing if i open aura and corsair is open is stops working all together until i reboot

thats the thing if i open aura and corsair is open is stops working all together until i reboot

Which is why you need to uncheck enable plugins in the iCUE settings. To release control back to Aura.