Corsair Community

Ordered a CH-9000093-NA

Riekopo

A couple days ago I ordered a Vengeance K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown keyboard on the Corsair website. It said it would ship witihin 3-4 weeks. The status is processing. The option to buy it was gone within hours. Was anyone else able to get one? Does this sound right?

It's probably out of stock which is why they removed the option to purchase the keyboard.

You can call customer service via phone and ask for an order status update. You can call them using Skype by calling their toll-free number which can be found on their contact page.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm in the same boat. I ordered on the 22nd and it's still in Processing state.

So just talked to Corsair's chat and now the wait is for March 18th or later.

Pisses me off that they let you order it, but don't have stock to fulfill said order.

Trying to find brown-switch versions in stock of any of the boards I was interested in was taking over my life. Must be rough patch in the browns production cycle. I'm kind of glad to be out of the market, even if it's going to take a while. Heartbreak it's that long though.

I just called Corsair Support since its been 4 weeks since I made my order. They originally told me it would ship in early February. Now, they're saying it won't be available until March 18th. I only found this out by calling them. They didn't inform me on their own that my order would be almost another two months late.

Archived