Corsair Community

Corsair 650D manual

noonecares

Just got the 650D case and added everything. The only thing I don't like is that the top hot swap drive bay door is a bit sticky and hard to pull back and close.

I figure I'd be the first to ask if anyone has a pdf of the manual. I didn't get one in my box, but I saw an earlier thread about the 800 case not having the manual either. Also I'm not really sure how to hook up the frontpanal USB 3.0 to the Asus P67 Sabertooth motherboard. Looks like other Asus boards have a frontpanel adapter. Not trying to raise heck here, but a case this expensive should come with a manual, or there should be more detail about attaching the connectors of the front panel.

I don't think there is a manual. Usually the motherboards come with a manual how to connect stuff, so you don't really need one i guess. The front panel USB 3.0 is a bit special though, because they don't connect to an internal USB slot. There is a small square opening up in the back of the 650D. You route the cables out there and just plug them into the USB ports in the back of your Mobo.

Not all motherboards have internal USB 3.0 Slots yet, so most (all?) cases have this makeshift solution if they come with a front USB 3.0 panel. I hope there will be an adapter or new cables to connect to the internal connectors soon though.

I wish there was a manual.. There are wires coming from the control panel that I'm not sure of their purpose - they appear to be fan plugs..?

well i didn't get any manual either and i would like to know how to connect the fan controller to my motherboard.

• 2 years later...
I don't think there is a manual. Usually the motherboards come with a manual how to connect stuff, so you don't really need one i guess. The front panel USB 3.0 is a bit special though, because they don't connect to an internal USB slot. There is a small square opening up in the back of the 650D. You route the cables out there and just plug them into the USB ports in the back of your Mobo.

Not all motherboards have internal USB 3.0 Slots yet, so most (all?) cases have this makeshift solution if they come with a front USB 3.0 panel. I hope there will be an adapter or new cables to connect to the internal connectors soon though.

I purchased a special 3.0 two into one device that plugs into the mb 20-1 usb

slot on my Asus Maximus VI formula MB. it was silly to go all the way out

to the outside slots through the entire length of the case.

Archived