Corsair Community

K63 Wireless Keyboard Adapter

Souper

Hello,

I'm wondering if someone can provide some insight as to if there are any Corsair 2.4 wireless keyboard adapters. I had the unfortunate problem of having both my K63 keyboard, and my Dark Core RGB mouse adapters damaged during a move back in November. :(:

I've been keeping an eye on on their stock but it's been out since November as well. Does anyone know if there are any other Corsair adapters that would work? I'm mainly concerned about the keyboard, but if I can find an adapter for both that'd be great too.

This is the link to the USB Wireless Receiver that has been out of stock since November.

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Accessories-%7C-Parts/K63-Wireless-USB-Wireless-Receiver-and-Cable/p/CH-8970047-WW

You could use BlueTooth connections for the time being until you can source some dongles.

Also, invest in a hard shell for your mouse. This way you have something to put all those dongles into when you pack up.

Edited by Apophis3

Yep, I am currently using the Bluetooth function, but it doesn't seem to work as well for gaming.

I definitely learned my lesson from not having them in a solid, safe container, almost $200 down the drain if it wasn't for the Bluetooth functionality.

I am in similar situation.

Misplaced both adapter for quite new Dark Core RGB SE and K63.

Managed to get spare Dark Core RGB ( non SE ) adapter and it moreless works ( detects 2 mice, cant update ) but keyboard is not operational for me til i get adapters

Corsair support wanted to even help by replacing both products totally, but i will probably wont find receipts for products i bought online so i think i will just wait for restock of adapters . fingers crossed.