Corsair Community

Is there anywhere find the old software and drivers for the Corsair Vengeance 1500?

Sparkko

I made the massive mistake of updating the drivers on my 1500 today (Due to my audio starting to frequently be reversed in games) only to find that the new drivers and software are absolutely terrible. With the update the sound quality is a downgrade. The bass is severely lacking, and everything sounds just a bit "tinny", half the features in the software don't work including the microphone check feature and the 5.1 surround sound, and to top it all off the LED microphone indicators now violently flash from blue to red while my mic is muted?!? What was wrong with the red?!

Now that I've finished my rant, does anyone know where I can find the old software and drivers? They worked amazingly aside from the audio reversing that started recently. I would much rather put up with that than this junky new software.

(Please note I've used both v2.0.16 and the beta drivers v2.0.19 and neither are satisfactory. I am running Windows 8.1)

• 8 months later...

Archived