Corsair Community

playing movies

sjackpjack

I have been able to get 4 movies on to the voyager air. I can access all 4 from my kids itouch and our ipads, but only 2 work from our iphones. When I try and access the 2 I most recently downloaded it says cannot open. The 2 I downloaded yesterday work fine. I had deleted some files which may have messed it up. Any suggestions?

If the 4 movies work fine on the iPod touch and iPad when the files had been deleted then it shouldn't be related to it.

When you are trying to access the movie, are the other devices currently steaming from it? have you tried opening the movies when there are no other users? (Max. 5 HD Streams at once)

Have you tried closing the app from the multitasking tray as well as reconnect to the Voyager Air?

• 2 weeks later...

This may be one of those dumb questions, if so, please accept my apologies. But is each of the devices connected to VoyagerAir (or whatever name you have assigned to your Voyager Air) rather than to your home network?

I have been able to get 4 movies on to the voyager air. I can access all 4 from my kids itouch and our ipads, but only 2 work from our iphones. When I try and access the 2 I most recently downloaded it says cannot open. The 2 I downloaded yesterday work fine. I had deleted some files which may have messed it up. Any suggestions?

Archived