Corsair Community

M65 Hardware playback

Obscene299

Ok, so I received my Corsair M65 mouse in the mail a few days ago, and I love it it's a great mouse. When I go into the software to customize settings it doesn't allow me to enable Hardware Playback, it gives me an error saying that my mouse doesn't support this feature please update your firmware. I have updated my firmware current version being 1.3 according to the software. Do I need to uninstall and reinstall everything?

Also when I go to play CoD: black ops 2 the in game settings are overriding the mouse settings, I have my highest preset for dpi set to 1800, when I tried to set in game sensitivity to .01 it abides by what the in game settings are telling it to do which is .01. Can anyone give me a hand please it would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

edit: the software is 1.3 the firmware is 2.26

I have tried that, and I've gotten it to where it's "playable" but I really feel my accuracy and movements could be much smoother, I set the sensitivity to 3 ingame, and dpi to 5k, but it seems sloppy. I set it to 1 this morning and dpi to 8000 and it's just too slow but if I bump the sensitivity up it's very sloppy again. i'm not sure if I just need more fine tuning or if black ops 2 is just a pain

Archived