Corsair Community

V2000 messing up flashplayer? Need help.

HUBBA580

So, I noticed that sometimes it won't play youtube or facebook videos correctly after installing the drivers, I even tried re-installing the driver, but with no luck. It's not just youtube videos. I am having trouble opening TS3 and many other applications. The windows just freezes and gives me a message saying "Teamspeak 3 is not responding" for example. Even my taskbar freezes once in a while and it is really annoying as my PC is new and I prefer to keep it clean and let it run smoothly.

I am using Windows 8 and never had a problem like this. All of this happened after the purchase of the Vengeance 2000 headset..

Is this a common problem? I really need help as fast as possible.

Latest chipset drivers and BIOS?

Have you tried a different USB port?

I don't know about the BIOS thing, since I don't have that much knowledge about computers, I just downloaded the drivers from the website, and installed them for Windows 8.

And yeah, I tried several other USB ports.

Go to your motherboard's manufacturer site to check for any BIOS updates, chipset drivers can be downloaded from Intel or AMD depending on your computer.

Have you tried disabling any on-board audio? (Refer to your motheboard's user manual in the BIOS section).

If possible, can you try the headset on a different computer and see if the same issue exists.

Archived