Corsair Community

RMA #6006289 - Ready to Blow My Top

Kamy

Okay,

I have been dealing with this since I installed Both an H100i and an H80i since December. (Rattle replaced by high pitched whine)

After two weeks of waiting for a response from the RMA department, I receive the following...

Hello Karl,

Thank you for contacting Corsair.

We have received and approved your Standard Replacement RMA request. Your RMA # is 6006289.

Once Corsair physically receives your item, your replacement will be processed and shipped. For your convenience, click the following link to automatically generate a return address label for your return.

Really Corsair, am I supposed to bring down both of my computers, and wait while you ship me out the new fans? Can I expect my fans to ship as timely as a simple review and response to my RMA request? :eek:

From the posts I have been reading, I was under the impression you were sending out the fans without requiring pre-shipping. I will gladly return the fans to you after replacement, but I cannot afford to have both of my PCs down for any length of time, let alone at the speed at which you have been addressing this issue.

I am simply astounded.

RAMGuy or any other CORSAIR employee please help! This is going on 6 months now. I would have applied for an RMA immediately upon the fix being announced (swap for PWM fans), but was overseas until last week, (which I explained to the RMA department as well).

Karl

if it says you do but your just getting the new PWM fans just ignore it

Well, the response from the RMA department is pretty clear, "Once Corsair physically receives your item, your replacement will be processed and shipped".

That statement (along with the mailing label they sent me) indicates they want me to ship my fans back to them first.

Nothing in the reply indicated they were shipping anything out to me.

I got a mail with subject "Tech Support Express Case [] - RMA Advised" with this line:

"Please disregard the message that advises you to return your product. You will not be required to return anything. Thank you."

So I did not sent the old fans and I got the new fans after about 3 weeks.

I got a mail with subject "Tech Support Express Case [] - RMA Advised" with this line:

"Please disregard the message that advises you to return your product. You will not be required to return anything. Thank you."

So I did not sent the old fans and I got the new fans after about 3 weeks.

Would have been nice if I had received a follow on email stating such. I did however just receive a shipping notification and it looks like my fans will be here this week, just in time for me to head back overseas :p: So it will be another few weeks before I can get them installed.

But I am relieved, and hopeful this will be a final solution.

Archived