Corsair Community

Were to get 500R rubber feet

foreinter

I don't know if those are available or not. But what you can do is either fill out the online RMA form for your case and in the comments section let them know what your looking for. OR call CS on Monday and ask them. They may or may not be able to help you.

I know that some of the larger home improvement centers and such carry that rubber in sheet form with an adhesive backing that you could cut to fit.

• 3 months later...

I filled an RMA on 6/12/2013 and haven't got any response yet after 6 days. The live chat is not available even if the website is saying it should be available from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm pacific time. Is this normal for Corsair service now? In my opinion, Corsair customer service was really good. I purchased a Corsair USB drive and lost the cap. I shot an email to them and got a free cap mailed to me pretty quick. But that was about five years ago. Has the customer service changed now? Is there any number I can call? Thanks for any feedback.

BTW, my RMA number is 6036580.

Not really. they are usually pretty quick to answer. However i know they were shorthanded last week and were behind. They also don't work weekends.

But at any rate, the live chat has not been implemented just as of yet. The site is ready for it, just hasn't actually gone live yet. They have also been making improvements to the RMA service the last couple of months , so things are a little out of whack. But you can still call them which is always the fastest way to get things resolved. You can find the number on the main website page ,top and bottom under company>contact.

Archived