Corsair Community

AX850 new cable request

Ardox

So I woke up to my pc not wanting to boot and at first I thought it was my PSU that was dead, but further investigation made me think it might only be my 24-pin motherboard connector that has somehow died. I have made an RMA from this link:

http://www.corsair.com/en/support

and requested new cables. I made the RMA request this morning (about 12 hours) ago, but I haven't heard anything from Corsair yet. How long does this normally take and have I even done this correctly?

Normally it takes around 24 hrs or so for a request to be generated and acknowledged. That and they are coming off of a long holiday so it might be just a tad longer.

If you already have a case number (you should have received one upon completion of the web form)just try to be patient, they will get you instructions soon. If you need immediate help, you can always call CS by phone with your case number and they can process it for you that way.

You can find the toll free number under contact at the bottom of the main website page.

At the moment I have only received an e-mail saying that they have received my RMA request and they will request it as soon as possible. How long does it take them to ship the cable, if they chose to do that? Is it like normal shipping as when you buy something online?

Yup, just give them a little time. It's like this every year after the holidays. They are pretty backed up, so it may take slightly longer. If you do not hear something by tomorrow, I would call them.

The response you received saying that they have received your request should have your case number on it somewhere.Your RMA number will come once they accept or approve your request.

Archived