Dubb

Not working:

Lights on pump

Fan controller

3 out of 4 fan ports

Working:

Pump

Both fans

I think that should be the product/batch number.

Is this a familiar problem? Something I can fix myself?

Hopefully someone can help me out.

I did that as well without any luck.

Problem is with RMA is that I bought it off a guy in the US through a forum. (I live in Norway) Don't know if Corsair accepts rma unless I was the original buyer with a receipt and what not. Regardless, shipping overseas would cost me just as much as a brand new one so.. Was hoping for a fix I could do myself.

One thing I could do is run the fans attached to the radiator through another fan controller but I would love for it to be working 100% so I don't have to spend more to get this working properly.

From Norway you would be shipping to Netherlands not US, and as far as I know they don't care if you're the original buyer, I haven't seen any request to provide a receipt, just S/N if it applies.

You can always ask the Customer Care to cover the shipping on the phone, never know, they might say yes.

Just presumed it was US, guess I was wrong then.

Talked to support and they told me to request rma, which I did.

Just have to wait then.

Shipping cost the same as long as it's outside of Scandinavia, so if I need to pay shipping myself I'm better of ordering a new one as it will cost approximately the same.

Yeah, and nowhere it says to provide receipt or a copy of it, and even if you provide it, there isn't any name on it, just a date to confirm that the product is still under warranty.

The warranty applies to a product, not a buyer, after all.

Yeah, and nowhere it says to provide receipt or a copy of it, and even if you provide it, there isn't any name on it, just a date to confirm that the product is still under warranty.

The warranty applies to a product, not a buyer, after all.

From the Corsair warranty that Peanutz provided the link too:

Corsair provides a non-transferable warranty to the purchaser of Corsair hardware product purchased from an authorized Corsair reseller...

Except where prohibited by applicable local law, this warranty is limited to the original purchaser and is non-transferable...

Those are standard terms in the US, non-transferable warranty's are the norm. Your country may have different laws, as mentioned in the second quote, but I don't know about that in your country.

I sure don't understand why shipping is so expensive in Europe, after all these years they still have that problem? Or is the government the problem with that?

Ir depends on local law if your warranty is transferable or not. Here in Holland warranty is transferable according to law. If producers or shops state otherwise in their warranty statements, that makes no difference, the law supersedes any statements made in ANY contract that are contrary to the law.

So you should check your local law. My guess is that in Norway everything is regulated correctly (as most everything is in Norway) and the warranty is transferable as it should be.

Taxes and fees.. Norway is an expensive place to live, but then again we have more money, still..

I got a new H100 today which was working, but not as good as I thought it would..

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/6927/cputemps.jpg

Max temps were during BF3 and current ones are idle temps with only chrome and vuze running. Shouldn't they be lower? I was expecting under 30 for all cores on a stock 2500k. I got nf-p12 pushing and corsair fans which followed with the H100 pulling.

Thoughts?!

Archived