Corsair Community

F115

NapsTer

Hi everyone. I am concerned about my ssd's speed, as i want to use 100% of it's performance. i have tried several benchmarks..and with AS SSD...CDM.. i get very low write speeds such as 50-70 mb/s.. When i used ATTO i got 260 mb/s read speed and 278 mb/s write speed.. The ideea is that when i first bought the ssd i used AS SSD and i had good results.. now i don't know what might have happend..My second problem would be with the firmware update 2.4. When i start the program in the left-down corner it says No drives found...And the last less important problem..which i know it's kind of lame because it was "very popular".. The paging file should be on the ssd or on the hdd...how much should i set it if i have 12 gb of ram ? Thanks.

ATTO is what Corsair uses for benchmarks, also running too many benchmarks may temporarily put the drive in cripple mode IIRC.

you may want to try updating the FW on another non OEM system in case thats what is holding you back.

ok and what about the paging file?? Also is thet thing in the device manager where you got to policies where is that option with enable write caching on the device..Is it good or not?

Archived