Corsair Community

Problems with CSSD-F120GB3-BK on Asus P8Z68-V

kev1nho

Hey guys,

as I mentioned in the german version of this thread, I've tried nearly everything.

First of all I had lockups, but I think they're gone after a FW update on 1.3 and a SecureErase followed by a clean installation of win7 x64.

After the win7 x64 installation I usually start with installing my drivers, where I always use the latest drivers of the manufacturer, Intel in this case. My next step is to install SP1 and the other windows updates step by step. It might be a good point to mention that I reboot my computer after every driver installation and every update which wants me to reboot the computer.

After all I begin with installing my programs, for example adobe's finest software.

After installing a bit of software (adobe stuff and sony vegas on my ssd) I try to reboot my computer. After entering my username/password the computer is stuck in the "welcome screen" - the small circle on the left is still moving, but nothing happens - even for hours!

Do I have to RMA my drive? S/N is 11300215900006820575

Please help me :(

edit: I have tried to disable the C-States in different combinations, but it didnt help at all. It's pretty strange to me :(

The performance of the SSD in ATTO is also pretty good. I'm very close to 550/500 MB/s

Archived