Corsair Community

H100 - Indigo Xtreme Results?

SixXxShooTeR

Run Prime95 and use the default burn option, or use Intel BurnTest (Linpak). Prime95 will run one instance of itself (shown by a worker window) for each available thread (4 physical+4 virtual for an i7).

You don't need to run multiple copies of either program, since IBT runs across all, and Prime runs individual workers.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got 2 packages of IX laying here for couple months now and honestly I'm a bit nervous to even try them.

But lately looks like my current paste is loosing it's grip as I see some increased temperatures than what I had freshly after installation of my h100 so I'm thinking now either to go with IX and see what happens or go kinda safer way, get noctua nt-h1 that I still have and forget about indigo... not easy thing to choose really...

btw I was just testing something and with cpu fans set at 1st level, I run rendering in my 3d program, which utilize CPU 100% after a min or so temp easily reaches 96 degrees.

THat is way hotter than it should be which shows that something funky is going on in there. And also it seems to me that I could maybe actually go with IX, start re flow process actually never remove power from pump at all, but keep comp rendering until temperature drops or if it gets too over 110 just to kill rendering and get temperatures back down.. should be less risky...

actually looks like my h100 is a bit weird :) fans working pump spinning but liquid is not reaching radiator at all. so temperatures are badd. Had to put back old stock cooler and started RMA. Once I get h100 operational again i will probably try indigo xtream, as soon as I find packages at home hehe. I saw that CPU protection works fine staying at top of 98 degrees lowering frequency of CPU so re flow should be fairly safe to do.

Hope to get back with results sometime...

Archived