Corsair Community

ETA on usb 3.0 front for 700D/800D?

logophobia

I know this has been asked before but the last update was halfway 2010. There are a lot of new motherboards with usb 3.0 support but the only case you are selling with usb 3.0 right now is the 600T (which is insufficient for my needs).

Is there any sort of hint you can give me when this front will be for sale (April/May?). Has it been cancelled? I need a case right now (PC broke) and I can't wait for the 650D (which might be too small). Otherwise I'll have to buy another case.

I know this has been asked before but the last update was halfway 2010. There are a lot of new motherboards with usb 3.0 support but the only case you are selling with usb 3.0 right now is the 600T (which is insufficient for my needs).

Is there any sort of hint you can give me when this front will be for sale (April/May?). Has it been cancelled? I need a case right now (PC broke) and I can't wait for the 650D (which might be too small). Otherwise I'll have to buy another case.

How about a third-party drive-bay product which includes several USB 3.0 ports? Logophobia (what a nickname!) would that be acceptable?

Everyone else?

How about a third-party drive-bay product which includes several USB 3.0 ports? Logophobia (what a nickname!) would that be acceptable?

Everyone else?

It might be acceptable if it integrates well with the front of the case. I think I am not the only one that doesn't want some ugly plastic drive bay on the front of his case. That's why I'd rather have the corsair version. And an ETA if possible so I can make an informed choice.

Archived