Corsair Community

Need a new bracket. Customer service link keeps giving certificate error.

IsLNdbOi

I need a new socket 1155 bracket for my H50. When I was removing the bracket from my old motherboard, it cracked. Also, I had to modify this bracket before so it would clear some chips on my old motherboard.

I saw the link on the customer service page that we could click on so we could request the bracket ourselves, but whenever I click on that link in Firefox or IE, I get a certificate error and the page refuses to load.

Can someone please help me? I really need a new socket 1155 bracket for my H50.

Thanks.

hi i am in the same position as you i have sent two mails to customer support plus ramguy and the other guy. not heard a thing i need a bracket for my h50 to fit am3 but it looks like my h50 is not going to get used again as the brackets do not seem to be avaialble in the uk:mad:

This is really disconcerting, and I hope it's not symptomatic of Corsair getting too big for it's britches. I submitted a request for 4 x "E" brackets for the corsair H50, I'm willing to pay, just needed them because it appears I either misplaced them, or they were never included (I originally used AMD setup, so didn't need them). A few days later, I got an email from customer service to email "jackflash" (wtf, you couldn't forward it yourself?). I did so, and now we're 5 days later still no response. I just emailed customer service back again and haven't heard back yet. So we're talking 7+ days and three emails from me, and the only response I got was go talk to someone else...

I'm having a similar problem. I desperately need a mounting kit for my existing H50 to fit my new socket 1156 mobo. I've just been told to resubmit an email request i submitted two weeks ago. This does not bode well - I don't want to have to buy an entire system - these things are expensive :( The H50 worked amazing with my old 775 mobo - temps were down to 25C :D But now my rig is sitting with the flimsy std 'fan' until I can get some movement from Corsair. Any help is appreciated on how to move this along!

I finally got a reply today from Corsair saying that my replacement bracket has shipped. The important thing was that I included my mailing address in the very first email I sent them so this process didn't require any back and forth from them just for information they'd need to send me one.

Archived