Corsair Community

What ram would work for me???

Smoove910

Hello all, I just purchased a Biostar T-Force 6100 Micro ATX motherboard to throw into my ASpire X Q-Pack case. I am having trouble finding what ram I should use with this.

I would like a pair of 1 gb sticks to equal 2gb. This will be coupled with a 3500+ Winchester core and I am looking to overclock it to at least 2.6ghz and plan on overclocking the ram too.

Please help me find the best ram possible for this configuration. I do game a little, but not a whole lot. Also, I DO NOT want value ram.

What do you suggest Ram Guy?!?!?:D:

Hello all, I just purchased a Biostar T-Force 6100 Micro ATX motherboard to throw into my ASpire X Q-Pack case. I am having trouble finding what ram I should use with this.

I would like a pair of 1 gb sticks to equal 2gb. This will be coupled with a 3500+ Winchester core and I am looking to overclock it to at least 2.6ghz and plan on overclocking the ram too.

Please help me find the best ram possible for this configuration. I do game a little, but not a whole lot. Also, I DO NOT want value ram.

What do you suggest Ram Guy?!?!?

I posted this in a different portion of this site with absolutely NO HELP!

I NEED DIRECTION ON THIS OR I'LL BUY FROM CORSAIR'S COMPETITOR!!!:mad:

I posted this in a different portion of this site with absolutely NO HELP!
1. GIVE PEOPLE MORE THAN 12 HOURS TO RESPOND TO A THREAD.

I NEED DIRECTION ON THIS OR I'LL BUY FROM CORSAIR'S COMPETITOR!!!:mad:
2. Maybe your attitude is why no one responded.

Anyway, only one pair MAY work with it and also meet your other requirements (2x1GB, 235+ Mhz, XMS series):

TWINX2048-4000PT

250 Mhz, 3-4-4-8 timings

BIOSTAR TFORCE 6100-939 Specs

BIOSTAR TFORCE 6100-939 Manual

BIOSTAR TFORCE 6100-939 Downloads

Online manual doesn't give much info, so it's hard to say if that board will give enough voltage for the memory or not. All XMS memory is tested @ 2.75 volts.

1. GIVE PEOPLE MORE THAN 12 HOURS TO RESPOND TO A THREAD.

2. Maybe your attitude is why no one responded.

Anyway, only one pair MAY work with it and also meet your other requirements (2x1GB, 235+ Mhz, XMS series):

TWINX2048-4000PT

250 Mhz, 3-4-4-8 timings

BIOSTAR TFORCE 6100-939 Specs

BIOSTAR TFORCE 6100-939 Manual

BIOSTAR TFORCE 6100-939 Downloads

Online manual doesn't give much info, so it's hard to say if that board will give enough voltage for the memory or not. All XMS memory is tested @ 2.75 volts.

Sorry, I didn't feel I was giving anyone any attitude. Either way I'm not getting into a pissing match. Thanks for the response though.

So you think the only viable option would be the PC4000?

Archived