Corsair Community

HWINFO turns off case lights Corsair 5000T

If I have iCUE (5.14.93) running and I start HWINFO (800-5400) my case lights (Corsair 5000T) turn off but my Corsair H150i, MM800, K95, M65, and RAM stay lit. I have to exit HWINFO and exit iCUE, then restart iCUE to get my case lights back.

This was not an issue before.

Any ideas?

Thanks

I found an old thread from 2003 on the HWINFO forums that said to disable the "CorsairLink and Asetek Support" option in HWiNFO. That does the trick however I now cannot use HWINFO to monitor my case fans and I loose that info in my Rainmeter Wallpaper skin.

Is anyone able to run both HWINFO and iCUE together with no issues?

Thanks

You need to exclude Corsair internal devices like fan controllers, AIOs, and usually PSUs from HWinfo monitoring.  RAM is usually OK.  Both programs will get locked up trying to access the same device at the same time.  I am trying to remember whether the 5000T came with a Commander Pro or Lighting Node Pro set up for the case RGB strips.  Checking the CorsairLink & Asetek support option may work in certain cases, but your AIO is not Asetek and it doesn't resolve the monitoring conflict with other hardware.  

Everything in my build except for my motherboard and GPU is from Corsair. Up until recently EVERYTHING worked with both iCUE and HWinfo running at the same time.  For now unchecking CorsairLink & Asetek support option gets everything running EXCEPT for the 5000T.

Unless I missed something there is no way to get iCUE to display my fan speeds while I am gaming full screen. That is why I bought a secondary display to use a combination of Aida64, Rainmeter, and HWinfo to monitor ALL of my sensors and until very recently I had all 3 programs running together FLAWLESSLY.

Due to an update in one or all three I have to choose between having no RGB on my case or having no way to monitor my fan speeds.  

By the way the 5000T comes with a Commander Core XT.