Corsair Community

iCUE AR120 Digital RGB 120mm PWM Fan

Buenas, compre los ventiladores iCUE AR120 Digital RGB 120mm PWM Fan, y al instalar la ultima version de ICUE no me los detecta, solo lo hace con mis memorias RAM.

Alguien tiene alguna solucion? 

Muchas gracias. 

Corsair “AR” fans are an unusual product as they are not designed to work with the CUE control system. They have motherboard style rgb connectors and thus control is passed over to your motherboard rgb program. There is no Corsair controller in the setup and thus no CUE interaction. 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, c-attack said:

Corsair “AR” fans are an unusual product as they are not designed to work with the CUE control system. They have motherboard style rgb connectors and thus control is passed over to your motherboard rgb program. There is no Corsair controller in the setup and thus no CUE interaction. 

Thanks for ur answer. What program or software do you recommend i use? 

You are stuck with whatever controls the motherboard. If Asus, its Armory Crate. Gigabyte’s is called Fusion. MSI Mystic Light… and so on. Check your motherboard’s product page. Usually there are a lot of prompts to install. Asus even puts a trick in the BIOS to trigger an automatic download if your Windows security settings are lax enough to allow it. 

2 minutes ago, c-attack said:

Estás atrapado con lo que sea que controle la placa base. Si es Asus, es Armory Crate. El de Gigabyte se llama Fusion. MSI Mystic Light… y así sucesivamente. Consulte la página del producto de su placa base. Por lo general, hay muchas indicaciones para instalar. Asus incluso incluye un truco en el BIOS para activar una descarga automática si la configuración de seguridad de Windows es lo suficientemente laxa como para permitirlo. 

I have a Gigabyte board, (b760 gaming X ) I have downloaded Fusion but it doesn't detect them either.

I don’t think it will auto-detect it. You likely need to tell it something is there with a specific LED count. Each AR is 8 LEDs, so 24 in total in that circuit. 

Perhaps someone who uses Fusion can offer more precise advice.