Corsair Community

iCUE does not work at all

I have purchased a Corsair Harpoon wireless mouse for Mac and wanted to adjust its settings. 
I have downloaded iCUE, although the screen is basically black, with no functions visible. I have reinstalled it with restart of the computer, with no change. 
The button on the website to connect to chat doesn't seem to work too. 
Any tips would be very welcome

Screenshot2024-02-24at17_14_25.thumb.png.e55bfd9e4f14fdcef3409143bc290d7d.png

How are you connecting to the Mac?  On the first install you may need to be connected directly via the usb wire so it can detect the device and download its module. For wireless operation, you need to use the 2.4 GHz receiver. You can’t do software interaction over Bluetooth. 

2 hours ago, c-attack said:

How are you connecting to the Mac?  On the first install you may need to be connected directly via the usb wire so it can detect the device and download its module. For wireless operation, you need to use the 2.4 GHz receiver. You can’t do software interaction over Bluetooth. 

How through USB wire? Macbook doesn't have normal USB input... 

I do not know what ports are available to you, but if you can’t connect via a 2.0 usb port for the 2.4 GHz dongle, you won’t be able to use it wirelessly with software. For configuration purposes, you may be able to use a usb-c to c cable, like for most phones. That would allow you to configure the hardware lighting and assignments stored on the mouse. Those work in BT mode.