Corsair Community

PCIe 5.0 12VHPWR GPU Power Bridge Compatibility

Go to solution Solved by c-attack,

Hi guys 😄

Does anyone either use or know if PCIe 5.0 12VHPWR GPU Power Bridge is compatible with any of the 4070 Super cards? It seems that the GPU support matrix on the product page doesn't list any 4070s oddly, although to my knowledge there's no difference in the connector aside from the power draw of the hungrier cards, such as the 4090s:

https://www.corsair.com/uk/en/p/pc-components-accessories/cp-8920335/12vhpwr-gpu-power-bridge-cp-8920335#tab-overview

In my situation, I'm using the 280x case and there's not a lot of room for the 12VHPWR cable. From what I've read, avoiding strain on the cable is paramount, so pressing it against the front glass panel makes me nervous.....

Cheers!

• Solution

I’d send the question to Corsair Support through the link at the bottom of the page or through the main website. I’m trying to remember the last time the bridge came up and I can’t. I don’t know how many users have one and while I suspect the page simply was not updated, you might as well go straight to the source. If someone pops up here in the meantime stating they use the bridge and a 4070 great. I agree with your logic and it should work, but you might as well get an official response.  

On 2/23/2024 at 11:32 AM, c-attack said:

I’d send the question to Corsair Support through the link at the bottom of the page or through the main website. I’m trying to remember the last time the bridge came up and I can’t. I don’t know how many users have one and while I suspect the page simply was not updated, you might as well go straight to the source. If someone pops up here in the meantime stating they use the bridge and a 4070 great. I agree with your logic and it should work, but you might as well get an official response.  

Thanks c-attack, helpful as always 😄 I've reached out to support and should anyone be interested in the answer to this question officially from Corsiar Support:

Mynor V. (Corsair)

Feb 22, 2024, 09:43 PST

Hey there!

Unfortunately, if your GPU is not listed in the compatibility it has either not been tested or it is not compatible. 

Best regards, Mynor V.

Thank you for contacting Corsair's Bilingual Technical Support team.

Saludos cordiales, Mynor V.

Edited by 88s
Removing name

• 1 month later...