Corsair Community

Problem with corsair rgb virtuoso wireless xt

Hello everyone

I recently bought headphones Corsair Virtuoso RGB Wireless XT
In wired mode  and bluetooth everything is fine, but as soon as I connect via wireless receiver, the sound starts stuttering randomly and frequently

Firmware updated automaticly after installtion iCUE

Virtuoso XT firmware version: v 5.11.88 (latest)
Virtuoso XT Wireless Receiver firmware version: v 5.9.130 (latest)

CA-9011188-EU

Can anyone help how to fix this issue? 

Probably downgrade firmware of wireless receiver?

Edited by Zanketsu

The only few things I would do is try another USB port. Please turn off the USB suspend in the power options and test it. Other than making sure all the chipset drivers are up to date. And you are using Slipstream as well. I would remove that and test it with it.

• Like 1

I'm facing the exact same problem. In wireless mode the sound becomes crackling and unbearable to listen to. 
What I've noticed is that, the problem does not occur when I change my sound settings to 2-channel, 24 bit, 48 kHz. Tho whenever the headset goes into sleep mode or reconnects, this setting is reset to 8-channel and I have to re-do it. Really annoying.  

A little bit of google research led me to the "Auto Audio Respositioning" option in iCUE, but I cannot seem to find it in the latest version.

I'm using the same firm-/software versions as Zanketsu.

On 2/4/2024 at 6:39 PM, Sebastian_k_p_w said:

I'm facing the exact same problem. In wireless mode the sound becomes crackling and unbearable to listen to. 
What I've noticed is that, the problem does not occur when I change my sound settings to 2-channel, 24 bit, 48 kHz. Tho whenever the headset goes into sleep mode or reconnects, this setting is reset to 8-channel and I have to re-do it. Really annoying.  

A little bit of google research led me to the "Auto Audio Respositioning" option in iCUE, but I cannot seem to find it in the latest version.

I'm using the same firm-/software versions as Zanketsu.

I change my sound settings to 2-channel, 24 bit, 48 kHz and stuttering disapperead 

-> cant find this options too

Sometime headset goes into sleep when im watching youtube, strange things happens and i have to switch to  wire and back to wireless mode

On 2/4/2024 at 6:37 AM, KILLER_K said:

The only few things I would do is try another USB port. Please turn off the USB suspend in the power options and test it. Other than making sure all the chipset drivers are up to date. And you are using Slipstream as well. I would remove that and test it with it.

This doesnt change anything 😞 i tried every port on my motherboard (usb suspend disabled)

2 hours ago, Zanketsu said:

I change my sound settings to 2-channel, 24 bit, 48 kHz and stuttering disapperead 

-> cant find this options too

Sometime headset goes into sleep when im watching youtube, strange things happens and i have to switch to  wire and back to wireless mode

This doesnt change anything 😞 i tried every port on my motherboard (usb suspend disabled)

I am not sure what you are quoting and saying now. Because if you have USB sleep disabled then the quoted response wouldn't happen.  You also have a sleep option under the headphone settings.

You said you changed your channel settings and then right after that you stated you couldn't find it. Which one is it?

KILLER R, sorry for the incorrect quotes, I will repeat the answers with the correct ones

I change my sound settings to 2-channel, 24 bit, 48 kHz

This also helps for me

Auto Audio Respositioning" option in iCUE, but I cannot seem to find it in the latest version

cant find this options in iCUE

The only few things I would do is try another USB port

i tried every port on my motherboard (usb suspend disabled), even usb suspend disabled, its still goes into sleep. 

i know, i can disable sleep mode it iCUE

"Запрещено" -> Disabled

image.png.db21d37596023cfb81adf1affd323503.png

Other than making sure all the chipset drivers are up to date

All chipset drivers is up to date

And you are using Slipstream as well. I would remove that and test it with it

Can you clarify pls what i need to do 

My devices (headset + dongle(wireless receiver))

image.png.e67842076c83eac9173ce8827bba78b3.png

@ Zanketsu     I apologize as I didn't know you used a different language. Now it makes more sense to me. I am wondering if a complete uninstall and all registry files would solve it for you guys.

I believe the reason that you are not seeing the "Auto Audio Repositioning." This is because on the XT everything is stripped from ICUE. And DOLBY is used to control all of it. The only thing in ICUE is Steareo and a few EQ settings for the XT.

Deleted all registry files according to the corsair tutorial and reinstalled iCUE, it did not fix the problem.

The only hotfix right now is changing to 2-channel and re-applying the option after every time the headset went into sleep mode.

Or simply not use iCUE, but without the EQ, sound is really dull.

The problem for me started with the last few iCUE updates. Currently very unhappy.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Sebastian_k_p_w said:

Did the latest iCue Update and now my PC won't boot anymore after the installation restart. What an absolute piece of junk this software is. Never again Corsair. 

Clarify "won't boot" - can't get into Windows, can't get to a BIOS loading screen, what ? Can you boot into safe mode? If so, disable iCUE from startup, go back to normal mode. Can you get into Windows normal mode after that?