Corsair Community

Corsair Voyager A1600 Sleep Bug - any fix found yet?

in case anyone is wondering, i was able to fix this by changing DWORD PP_GPUPowerDownEnabled to 0 in the registry. for me it was under this key: Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{4d36e968-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}\0000

• 1 month later...
On 1/5/2024 at 1:34 AM, Teambo100 said:

Has anyone found a fix for the black screen when waking from sleep bug yet? pulling my hair out over here

Luckily I have not been through those issues, I read that the latest BIOS fixed it but since I've not encountered that bug I'm unable to tell if it works.

• 1 month later...
On 1/7/2024 at 5:53 PM, Teambo100 said:

in case anyone is wondering, i was able to fix this by changing DWORD PP_GPUPowerDownEnabled to 0 in the registry. for me it was under this key: Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{4d36e968-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}\0000

I was having this issue and performed the Hot-Key fix you mentioned. It initially helped a lot, until I let me laptop go to sleep last night/over night and when it awoke from a sleep state, everything came on...but the screen. Power button reset and it is fine again...till next time. 

Any one else have this issue?