Corsair Community

Location of cooling log file

WebMaximus

If this is sensor logging from the CUE settings, it should give you an option of where it goes.  Default is typically User/name/documents and it will have a name like corsair_cue(time/date).CSV.

If you are debug logging, then you need to manually export the logs after the error occurs and it will give you a traditional Windows save location prompt.

I don't get that neat little toggle on any of my devices, so I am not sure which one you're working on.  

I don't have a H150i Elite LCD and none of my other devices show that logging prompt on the main screen.  I am going to assume it's a sensor logging shortcut.  You can access the global control for it in the CUE Settings Gear, third section down.  That also allows you decide which sensors or devices are logged and where to store it when you stop logging.  

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, c-attack said:

I don't have a H150i Elite LCD and none of my other devices show that logging prompt on the main screen.  I am going to assume it's a sensor logging shortcut.  You can access the global control for it in the CUE Settings Gear, third section down.  That also allows you decide which sensors or devices are logged and where to store it when you stop logging.  

Found it, many thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

I should of course have checked there myself before wasting space in here, sorry 🥴

Not a problem.  You've got me curious as to why I don't get that shortcut to start it on my Commander Pro or any other device.  Perhaps only on newer devices.

• Like 1