Corsair Community

PROBLEM WITH CORSAIR XC7 ELITE RGB WATERBLOCK

Seul99
Go to solution Solved by c-attack,

Hello everyone!

I have problems with my waterblock XC7 Elite RGB (No LCD display version).

ICUE Software won't recognize it at all, all of my devices are in my icue dashboard (XD5 Pump + System Hub + 3 QX120 FANS + 3QX120 FANS) and i can edit all the lighting systems normally, but there is no XC7 Waterblock. At first it didn't recognize the pump too but when i restarted my computer it recognized it. I already tried to change the usb port of the 4way Splitter that is connected to the System Hub but it doesn't work too....

The Pump is connected to the system hub and there is the 4 way splitter connected to the system hub where i connected 1 cable for tehe 6 fans and the cable for the waterblock.

How can i do? Please... :\

• Solution

The XC7 won't show as a 'device' like anything connected with a USB hub.  However, it should show for lighting purposes.  Try running the "Setup Wizard" again from the CUE Link Hub device page.  If it still does not connect, I wonder if there is an issue with the Link cable.  

Unfortunately a few users have reported DOA cables right out of the box, so for now it's still part of the 1st level checklist.