Corsair Community

Icue displays 3 out of 6 fans in the cooling section.

Go to solution Solved by c-attack,

Hey all,

i installed a iCUE H150i ELITE CAPELLIX with the 3 included fans ( AF RGB Elite). I had another 3x120mm corsair RGB fans (SP if not mistaken) and all of them are connected on the Commander core. In icue in the lightning section i can see all 6 fansimage.thumb.png.3cb4dd92ea3adb1cdd8250ecc74f524c.png

But in the cooling section i can see see only ports 4 to 6.

image.png.a03401c31ca4ef232d505c4d3bbeec5c.png

to be honest i lost access to CPU and GPU sensors as well but one problem at a time... anybody has any idea what i am doing wrong?

You need to be very specific about your “SP fan” type. There are three models from SP-RGB to SP-Pro to SP-Elite. Only the Elite is fully compatible. The SP-Pro is a DC motor fan and won’t be controllable by the PWM only Commander Core. The SP-RGB is long discontinued and not compatible with anything these days. 

• Solution

So the rgb will work just fine. It’s an 8 led center hub fan, just like your AF-Elite. Should be an exact color match. However, the SP-Pro comes from a time before the Commander Core/XT and it’s a 3 pin DC motor. The controller can’t alter the voltage and it will spin at maximum at all times. You likely want to move the fan speed connector side only to the motherboard for control. 

The SP-Elite replaced the pro and while rgb is the same, it got a PWM motor to work with these controllers. 

Edited by c-attack

Can you tell me whether they are AMD, Nvida, or Intel?  However, if you mean from the side monitor on the home screen, that likely points to some kind of corruption or interference with CPUID service that fetches that data from those components.  

For my SP120/140 RGB Pro fans, I have them plugged into a Commander Pro that does have the ability to regulate the voltage on the 3-pin DC fans.