Corsair Community

K68 there is no onboard memory section in icue

hi

I'm usins K68 keyboard. It's only red lighted keyboard so I want to use its lights without icue software. I added my profile to "hardware lighting" section as it is explained here: https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/4997927877133-How-to-Set-up-hardware-lighting-in-iCUE

but I can't add it to my keyboard memory. Because as you can see in the screenshot, there is no onboard memory section in settings.

Do you know what I can do about this? My icue version is  5.2.128

image.png

• 4 months later...

I have the same issue. 

Below are the screens that appear when I click on Device Settings.  No ability to save anything to the onboard memory of the device.

I used to be able to save a multilayer lighting profile directly to the Strafe RGB keyboard's onboard memory right from the list of profiles in iCue 3.   Nice & simple with no need to go to the device settings etc..  That option disappeared when iCue moved to version 4 & 5.  No option to save a complete profile to the library, only individual lighting layers.   This used to be a simple function until iCue got "improved".  😒

image.png.15ebecc24780a9085c3266e0b05e0abf.pngimage.png.1caa1cdf9ae7e6ad5b32e57e7647cd7a.pngimage.png.dc2b23ae08ea2b3f3a3801c8a4e131fd.png