Corsair Community

Corsair HS80 audio issues

I have an issue whenever I launch CSGO or launch the steam overlay in any game or sometimes it happens randomly from other sources but my audio profile changes to a different one which sounds terrible I have the default audio setting set to the "FPS Competition" in the iCUE settings. Windows as well as Dolby also have their own surround sound stuff which are terrible and my only fix seems to be to "enable" of of these 3rd party surround sounds and revert back to not having third party surround control. I just played a game of CSGO and didn't even get to play it right because every 2 minutes the audio kept going worse and I have to keep resetting it. I first encountered it several months ago but it rarely happened back then as it only happened back then if my  PC happened to lag whilst the Steam overlay was opened in CSGO but now I can't even open games and sometimes I don't even need to be gaming for it to occur. It ruins the surround sound and makes it pointless if there is no surround sound. I don't know if the problem is with iCUE because when this problem occurs even changing settings in iCUE does nothing and my only fix is to stop iCUE from controlling the audio then reverting back to it because the third party surround sound controllers sound terrible and sometimes introduce static in to the headset if I give up on trying to force iCUE to control the audio

Is there going to be any helpful replies or not because I would have to end up going for a new headset if this problem persists