Corsair Community

Nexus support gone now?

KILLER_K

5 hours ago, sacredzero said:

I'm thinking of trying out the OPX. If it doesn't break or has any issues, I'm assuming it would last longer than the Cherry MX.

BUT

because of the lack of functionality of the nexus, I am seriously considering just to look for another Logitech g19. It might not be mechanical, but it has the features that i want for the LCD screen and customize it the way I want and not some presets. No one from Corsair is even reacting or acknowledging the posts here anymore so I guess they don't really care.

To be honest I'm still undecided at this point, still hoping that some update might still happen. Just binge watching reviews and unboxings and looking for issues that might pop up. How's your k100 holding up by the way? 

I am on my second one now. The first LED went out and the key wouldn't work. I wished it had swappable switches but it is what it is.

• 1 month later...

Since, I removed mine and put it back in the closet. Has anything else been added to it after the "Text Alignment" a few updates back?

• 3 weeks later...

It has gotten a little better just wish it would give gpu and cpu speed in mhz and numbers on ram usage.

• 2 months later...

bumping because still salty. 
honestly just having a "media control" layout that just reads off of windows would have been great. could have just told you what was playing on spotify and i would have been happy. 

now.... it just tells me my CPU and GPU are on fire. which is actually an improvement. when i got the nexus all it would report was the CPU temp and load. now i get GPU temp and load too...

very update, much improve, so good product, wow. -doge

lol, mods deleted my comments and locked the other two threads asking if this was dead because i necro bumped them. 

mods. just tell the dev team we still want support. it would be a fine product for the cost if only it got a feature added every 3 or 5 years. 

Resolved the following issues with iCUE NEXUS:

• Background image will now display properly when using the 640x48 px window size
  • Image rescaling logic was improved
  • Profile switching issues were fixed so that all profiles will properly appear on the rotation list
  • Changing Lighting Link will no longer cause the name of the effect to disappear
  • Renaming an EQ preset will properly update the device screen

They did add some fixes to the last ICUE update. Hopefully, they get some new features added later on.