Corsair Community

First Custom Loop Question

Totems

Hi all

I'm in the process of my first custom loop and my question is:

What do I need to connect the Y-Splitter (CX-9055015-WW)  and the Ball-valve (CX-9055020-WW)?

May the Infill (CX-9055017-WW) work if I unscrew the top part? From my perspective I need a 1/4 to 1/4 Adapter right?

cheers

You need a 1/4 to 1/4 male to male adapter (any length that fits within the build will work fine) to connect the y-splitter to the ball valve.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Latharion said:

You need a 1/4 to 1/4 male to male adapter (any length that fits within the build will work fine) to connect the y-splitter to the ball valve.

Thanks for your reply, is there a Corsair Produkt or do I need one from a nother company?

I'm worried to mix brands with different materials

all reputable custom loop manufacturers use copper or brass fittings, so you're good to go.

If you really want to match styles, Corsair fittings are made by Bitspower. you'll find matching colors with them.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, LeDoyen said:

all reputable custom loop manufacturers use copper or brass fittings, so you're good to go.

If you really want to match styles, Corsair fittings are made by Bitspower. you'll find matching colors with them.

Thanks for all the information, didn't knew this... then I will go with them or alphacool