Corsair Community

hue phillips bridge grayed out

k-i-b

im using icue 4 (latest update) and im trying to have icue control my hue bridge enterainment setup.  ( 4 x G10 bulbps and a hue strip). the bridge is uodated and i see it in icue, BUT...
when i go to hue ligthning setup its all grayed out.  what am i doing wrong? i can start phillips hue sync , that one works all fine, but i do wanna use icue for this.

Skjermbilde 2023-01-25 201527.png

• Corsair Employee

What does the white box below there that is cropped out of the screenshot say? And if you go to Lighting Effects are you able to control the lights from there?

16 hours ago, Corsair Notepad said:

What does the white box below there that is cropped out of the screenshot say? And if you go to Lighting Effects are you able to control the lights from there?

i've made a video so you can see. but no im not able to control hue from icue.  i have setup  entertainment room from settings on my huw app on my mobile.

Skjermbilde 2023-01-26 145842.png

Skjermbilde 2023-01-26 145745.png

• Corsair Employee

What happens when you turn the Murals effect off and then select the hub and go to  the LIGHTING EFFECTS tab? Are you able to then control the HUE lighting?

2 hours ago, Corsair Notepad said:

What happens when you turn the Murals effect off and then select the hub and go to  the LIGHTING EFFECTS tab? Are you able to then control the HUE lighting?

if i turn off murals on all devices then choose  lightning setup, its all still grayed out, but if the murals are all off then i choose lightning effects and then click on the "go to murals" i can change the "datarom" as one. but its not possible to change 1 bulb alone. just the entire hue "entertainemnt room" as one.

edit. i turned off lightning effect on lightning effects on the hub in icue, all light worked as intended, ...except the hub, all fans and strips worked fine, but hub didn't respond at all. turning lightning playback on again, then it work. i have murals set to monitor screen , and i have my main screen on, not the other 2