Corsair Community

update 4.32.129 fan issues

This last update 4.32.129 turned off my rgb on my back exhaust fan that is connected to my lighting node pro. I has completely lost comunication with it. This update also made my middle radiator fan on my elite capellix 150i loose fan speed control so the fan is now at a stand still even though it gives me control of the rgb for some crazy reason. I don't understand everything was working fine. Why would a simple update do this to my pc. I have to turn off the icue software completly so the middle radiator fan can start spinning again. But now I can't control any of the rgb anymore. Please what can I do?

• Corsair Employee

This last update 4.32.129 turned off my rgb on my back exhaust fan that is connected to my lighting node pro. I has completely lost comunication with it. This update also made my middle radiator fan on my elite capellix 150i loose fan speed control so the fan is now at a stand still even though it gives me control of the rgb for some crazy reason. I don't understand everything was working fine. Why would a simple update do this to my pc. I have to turn off the icue software completly so the middle radiator fan can start spinning again. But now I can't control any of the rgb anymore. Please what can I do?

Hey there, I'm sorry to see this. I created a support ticket in regards to this, so that the team can look further into this. Be on the lookout for a response in your email.

Many people are inclined to believe that the latest firmware / drivers messed things up.

My situation is:
  - H170i not appearing in iCUE
  - No lighting whatsoever on my Pump
  - I seem to get more FAN/Cooling performance without iCUE.