Corsair Community

XG7 RGB FOR X TRIO (4090)

Whiskey_Six

I have always like Corsair stuff.  I am building my first custom loop using the Hydro XG7 setup.  The GPU waterblock says "compatible" but not available until January 2023.  I have an MSI GeForce RTX 4090 X Trio card.  Is there a way to know when it is available and if it matches my card?  It is the last piece I need to order.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employee
On 1/4/2023 at 8:55 PM, Whiskey_Six said:

I have always like Corsair stuff.  I am building my first custom loop using the Hydro XG7 setup.  The GPU waterblock says "compatible" but not available until January 2023.  I have an MSI GeForce RTX 4090 X Trio card.  Is there a way to know when it is available and if it matches my card?  It is the last piece I need to order.

You can be rest assured, Hydro X Series XG7 RGB 40-SERIES GPU Water Block (4090 SUPRIM/TRIO) will match all cards that are currently listed as compatible.

Unfortunately, availability has been pushed to February.

image.png.a82735d7b3ff085f2528cf1209834351.png

For notification on the actual availability please use the 'NOTIFY ME WHEN IN STOCK" option.

https://www.corsair.com/Categories/Products/Custom-Cooling/Blocks/GPU-Blocks/Hydro-X-Series-XG7-RGB-40-SERIES-GPU-Water-Block/p/CX-9020021-WW

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...